Each ESSEC Excellence Scholarship will amount to:
- 20,000€ for non-European candidates
- 15,000€ for European candidates
ESSEC award decision will be published end of May.
In order to compete for Excellence Scholarships, you need to apply and be admitted for the 2012 intake.
The deadline for submitting your application on line and sending your application file is March 17th, 2012.
It should be noted that the award of an ESSEC Excellence Scholarship cannot be cumulated with the award of another governmental or European Union Scholarship (EIFFEL, ALBAN, etc). However, until we obtain the results of other Scholarships, every ESSEC MSc in Management applicant admitted to the programme will be considered for the ESSEC Excellence Scholarship Programme.
For more information, please visit official website: www.essec.edu.
- International Excellence Scholarships, City University London, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- January 2011 Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
- Part-time Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
- Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
- Master and PhD Full Scholarships by French Government for Indonesian Citizens
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.