To celebrate the Times Higher Education UK University of the Year 2012 Award to the University of Strathclyde, the Faculty of Science is delighted to announce the introduction of a new International Scholarship scheme. This is open to students applying to both undergraduate and postgraduate Masters courses.
Each scholarship has a value of up to £3000 to be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Successful undergraduate students will receive this for each year of their degree, subject to satisfactory progress.
Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- The student must be an international student from outside the EU
- The student must be self-funded i.e. not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- The student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time undergraduate degree or a one year full time Postgraduate Masters course (excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacy) in the Faculty of Science by 31 May 2013
- The student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on previous study
- The student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde, THE UK University of the Year 2012
Applicants should download and complete the International Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of completed applications is 31 May 2013.
Applicants will be informed whether their application has been successful by 15 June 2013.
For further information contact : Christine Matthewson
- PhD Studentship in Dept of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Starthclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- MBA Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Global Innovation Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK
- The Science@Leuven Scholarship, Faculty of Science K.U.Leuven, Belgium
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Partial Undergraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- Partial Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- PhD Stipend in Mathematics and Physics, Aalborg University, Denmark
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.