To apply online, download the scholarship form. Fill the form and attach the list of documents given below:
- 1 photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificates attested by a Gazette officer or by the head of an educational institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- Statement of purpose – which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about yourself, your ambitions and how will you achieve them.
This scholarship is applicable only to those women who fulfill the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Acquired minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard.
- Hold Indian citizenship – age no bar Want to pursue graduation, post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognized Indian Universities only.
The completed form along with these documents has to be couriered at:
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai 400 020.
Last date for application is 6 August 2010. So hurry! Your dreams are waiting for you.
Visit official website.
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Medan 2011
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Jakarta 2011
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA
- PhD Scholarships, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, India
- IDB Prize for Women’s Contribution to Development, Islamic Development Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- India Scholarships | Beasiswa India
- Vera R Campbell Foundation Fellowship for Women, School for Advanced Research, USA
- Women’s Research & Education Institue (WREI) Congressional Fellows on Women and Public Policy, USA
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK