- A Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- A leadership qualities
- A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- A demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- A willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright-DIKTI program
- A minimum ITP TOEFL score of 575 or IELTS score of 6.5 or IBT TOEFL score of 90. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score is not accepted.
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. The fields of study covered by the Fulbright scholarship program in the past were limited to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Since 2004, however, the policy has been changed to include also other disciplines with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training nor to continue their study at medical school.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application form which can be downloaded below and send it to DIKTI address as shown on the last page of the application form. Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective and three to five pages research proposal.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, ITP/IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference, from a lecturer/professor and work supervisor who know you well.
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: http://beasiswa.dikti.go.id
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2014. DIKTI does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to DIKTI Address
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
- Fulbright Dikti Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Dikti Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Dikti Master Degree Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Freeport Master Grants, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.