This research grant is intended to provide U.S. research opportunities for Indonesian university doctoral candidates who are in the final stages of writing their dissertation. The grant duration is for a period of 6 months. The applicant should have a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 575 or IBT Score of 90 or IELTS 6.5 to participate in this program. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective and three to five pages research proposal.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP/IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference, from a lecturer/professor and work supervisor who know you well.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Please note that we do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered our address below:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2014.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
- Fulbright Dikti Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Freeport Master Grants, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- Fulbright PhD Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Fulbright Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- International Education Week by Education USA AMINEF & Fulbright, Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
خريج هندسة مدنية بتقدير جيد جداً
حاصل على الترتيب الثالث على الدفعة
اريد مواصلة الدراسات العليا
good afternoon Mr/Mrs. I want introduced my self. my name’s Devy Septian Chandra Sari, SST. me’s midwife in a clinic. am 25 years old.still single and notyet merried.I finishing my academic of midwifery diploma 3 at 2009. diploma 4 midwifery education at 2011. I very interest to join in this web.because I want get scholarship to development my knowledge about Midwife in the world.I hope I can gives with other midwife in my state indonesia.I hope me’s one of millions people who get lucky for this scholarship.thankfully
I wanna get undergraduate scholarship to USA for 2013,,,
can I get the scholarship?
I wanna get doctoral disertation research financial Aid to USA fo 2013..can I get the scholarship?
Hello sir,i am muluken belete from ethiopia. I am a public health officer student in university of Gondar which is one of the famous universty in the countery. It is my ever wish to advance my education if i can get just like this scholarship and i hope u will give me the chance. Am confidencefull about the conceren of fullfilling the criteries. Thanks for giving the chance.