Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return to Indonesia following the award.
The program is for one academic year (9 months) and requires the grantee to teach Indonesian/Javanese language and culture in the U.S. for 20 hours per week, and to Enroll in at least two U.S. Studies and / or ESL methodology classes per semester.
Applicants who are no older than 29 years of age by October 1, 2014 and will possess:
- a Bachelor’s (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (scale 4.00)
- Leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to their home institution upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS 6.0 or IBT TOEFL score of 79/80. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes clearly written and concise one page objectives.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2014.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Fulbright Freeport Master Grants, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- International Education Week by Education USA AMINEF & Fulbright, Indonesia
- Fulbright PhD Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- FULBRIGHT - FREEPORT - AMINEF Indonesia, Master & Doctoral Grants, USA
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.