Applicants will possess:
- KTP from Papua
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (scale 4.00)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a demonstrated commitment to the development and service of Papua
- willingness to return to Papua upon completion of the Fulbright program
- A minimum institutional TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS 5.5 or IBT TOEFL score of 70/71. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score is not accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2013.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
- FULBRIGHT - FREEPORT - AMINEF Indonesia, Master & Doctoral Grants, USA
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- International Education Week by Education USA AMINEF & Fulbright, Indonesia
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- 2012 - 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- 2011 – 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.