Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. However, others who are not lecturers may apply.
Applicants will possess:
- A Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Leadership qualities
- A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- Demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- A willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- A minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IBT TOEFL score of 79/80 or IELTS score of 6.0. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
Disciplines and fields of study related to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) are eligible, with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training or to continue their study at medical school.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP/IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference, from a lecturer/professor and work supervisor who know you well.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Please note that we do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered our address below:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2014.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
Click here to download application form
- FULBRIGHT - FREEPORT - AMINEF Indonesia, Master & Doctoral Grants, USA
- USAID Fulbright Agricultural Scholarships, AMINEF, USA
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Freeport Master Grants, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master & PhD Agricultural Scholarships, USAID
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- International Education Week by Education USA AMINEF & Fulbright, Indonesia
- Seminar Beasiswa Fulbright 2013 di Universitas Surabaya
- Fulbright PhD Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.