The School of English of the University of Hong Kong, which has an international academic staff and postgraduate student body working in many areas of linguistics, offers full- and part-time research postgraduate programmes for MPhil and PhD degree.
Successful full-time applicants will receive a grant of HK$13,100 (± US$1,650) per month, but interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the Online Application System of the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2010/11 to compete for a higher monthly grant of HK$20,000 (±US$2560) and a conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (±US$1300) per year.
For more information on the PhD Fellowship Scheme, please visit http://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk/hkpfs/index.html
dnoel [at] hkucc.hku.hk
- PhD Fellowship, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS)
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS), Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Curtin Health Science - English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
- International Research Scholarships, European Union Academic Programme (EUAP), Hong Kong
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Non-local Students, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards, The University of Liverpool, UK
- Von Muralt Lo MBA Scholarships, Switzerland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.