Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright Graduate students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by Korean government.
The deadline for application is 18th March. Below are some of the details covered in the Scholarship.
- Foreigners whose parents are both foreigners
- Dual Citizen is not accepted
- Students who have good both Physical and Mental Health
- Must pass the Physical Examination (The prescript form provided)
- Under age of 40 by 1 Sep, 2013 (Born after 1 Sep 1973)
- By 31 Aug, 2013, Student must have Bachelor??s degree.
- Disaccreditation when student does not earn the degree by 31 Aug, 2013
- No student who was in Korean University or graduate Korean University in the past
- A minimum of 3.0/4.0 GPA, 80% out of 100% percentage, or equivalent grade
- If it is hard to submit GPA or Percentage transcript, submit certificate of rank(within 20% of top rank)
- Optional: Test of proficiency in Korean (TOPIK , KLPT) or in English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
- Required Documents: 1 Original and 3 Copies for each document by carrier.
- Address: Hyehwa Cultural Center #409,Institute of International Affairs, Dajeon University, 300-716, Korea
- Documents in languages other than Korean and English must be submitted with a notarized Korean translation.
- Student can apply only one university. Applicants who apply more than 1 institution are ruled out.
- All submitted documents are not returned.
- When the information is found to be false, admission will be revoked even after enrollment.
- Copied documents need to get stamped or signed by the recommending institution.
- Must be accurate in self-physical checkup list. The admission may be cancelled when a serious disease is found during physical examination which will be carried out after being announced as a successful candidate.
- Submit Printed Thesis (1~2 copies)
- Submit the copy of prize record (Notarized)
- Applicant cannot change the university once the admission is confirmed.
2013 Applicant Schedule (Prearranged)
- Submit the Application: 28 Jan~ 18 March
- Primary Selection by Daejeon University: 1 April~12 April
- Secondary Document Screening(Second Selection) by NIIED: 25 April~ 26 April
- Announcement of the Second Selection Acceptance: 30 April
- Admission Selection for Student(Including Adopter) who Recommended by Official Residence (Third Selection): 1 May ~ 31 May
- Physical Examination the Student who passed Second Selection: 1 May ~ 31 May
- Announce the names of the applicants who passed the all selections: 17 June
- Issue the Visa and Purchase Airline Ticket: 18 June ~ 31 July
- Entry Korea: 26 Aug ~ 28 Aug
- Orientation: 29 Aug ~30 Aug
- Classes Begin: 2 Sep ~
- Phone: +82 42 280 2767/ +82 42 280 2126/ +82 42 280 2489
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question regarding this subject, do not hesitate to contact e-mail: email@example.com
For more information, please visit official website: www.dju.ac.kr.
- Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
- ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungnam National University, Korea
- MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Master Scholarships, KAIST Graduate School of Information and Media Management, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
- International Summer School, Chungnam National University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.