We bring together internationally-renowned experts in order to advance research in medical, veterinary and life sciences. For 2013-14 academic session our College is offering 20 scholarships worth £5,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters programme.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia* and Thailand. They are open to students applying to all programmes within the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences at the University of Glasgow. The criteria for the scholarships is academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission.
How to apply
All applicants from these Countries who meet the eligibility criteria and who have submitted their application before 17th May 2013 will be considered. No separate application is required. The masters programme application form is here
- A selection committee will meet in late May 2013 to select the scholarship holders.
- The winners of the scholarships will be announced on 7th June 2013.
- Any questions can be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBA Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- Healthcare Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- School of Engineering International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.