Magna Carta College Oxford has introduced The Global Ambassador Scholarship Programme (GASPR) which is a unique programme that provides access to education to talented and promising individuals through their country representatives. The programme awards scholarships on an annual basis and is supported by embassies in participating countries.
We are proud to be offering 42 scholarships of various kinds* during the January 2014 / February 2014 intakes. We allocate:
- 100% scholarships
- 70% scholarships
- 50% scholarships
Programmes students can access through GASPR:
- International University Foundation Diploma in Business
- University Foundation Diploma
- ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
- ABE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business Management
- ABE Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma
- Pre-Master’s Certificate
- Graduate Development Programme
- Effective Online Tutor Programme (EOTP)
We welcome applications from people who fall in one of the following groups:
- People with physical disabilities
- Professionals working in the public sector
- Professionals in the education sector
- Amateur athletes
- Adults who have overcome personal hardship
Why we are different?
- Small class sizes
- Intellectually stimulating, innovative and interactive teaching
- We offer a flexible and alternative pathway to higher education (UK)
- Excellent student support and pastoral care
- 3 Month placement programme (conditions and eligibility to be determined)
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to experience the historical city of Oxford
How to apply
To apply for a scholarship an applicant must send the following documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An application form.
- Proof of recent qualifications gained.
- Confirmation of eligibility.
- Personal statement of 2500 words (± 10%) addressing one of the following questions:
- “Why do you want to study in Oxford and why you should be awarded the Global Ambassador Scholarship?”
- “How studying in the UK will help differentiate you as an individual seeking employment or entrepreneurial success in your home country?”.
- Candidates applying for 100% and 70% scholarships must submit 2 reference letters along with the referee’s contact details.
Allocation of scholarships for the January 2014 intake will take place on December 15, 2013, for the February 2014 intake - January 20, 2014.
The deadline for the January 2014 intake submission is 30 November 2013 by 23.00 GMT, for the February 2014 intake submission - 15 January 2014 by 23.00 GMT.
Winners will be notified via email.
For more information about the scholarships please visit http://magnacartacollege.org/programme/gaspr
* The scholarship percentages represent a discount from the basic tuition fee published on the College’s website.
WE WISH YOU EVERY SUCCESS IN YOUR APPLICATION TO THE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME!
Magna Carta College Oxford
1A Mayfield Road
Oxford OX2 7EL
T: +44 (0) 1865 593131
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Paula Soans O’Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.