EADA and HHL are seeking for self financed executives who address innovative and sustainable business solutions. An important aim of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to help executives to create value and develop solutions that can achieve big social and/or innovative impact. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the Global Executive MBA Program.
Applicants from all countries for the Global Executive MBA Program
Requirements and Deadline
Application Deadline is June 30, 2014. The scholarship committee will only consider complete applications having successfully gone through the EADA-HHL Global EMBA admission process.
Please respond to the question below to be included in your scholarship application. Use between 300 and 500 words to explain this topic: “Why did you decide to start your business and what would you say identifies you as an entrepreneur. “
The essay has to be written in English.
- A completed MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- High GMAT score (or alternatively a very good result in the EADA-HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship essay
Senior Manager Student Recruitment
Part-time MBA Programs
T +49 341 9851-730
- Global Executive MBA - Woman in Leadership Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- MBA Scholarships, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany
- Kofi Annan Business School Foundation MBA Fellowship, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society
- PhD Fellowships in Economics, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
- PhD Scholarship in Innovation and New Business Creation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Excellence Scholarships for PhD in Global Food Security, University of Hohenheim, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.