An important mission of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to increase the flow of women business executives into key educational programs and international business networks. We look for motivated women in business, which are making significant achievements in their professional lives. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the Global Executive MBA Program
Female applicants from all countries for the Global Executive MBA Program
Requirements and Deadline
Application Deadline is June 30, 2014. The scholarship committee will only consider complete applications having successfully gone through the EADA-HHL Global EMBA admission process.
Please respond to the question below to be included in your scholarship application. Use between 300 and 500 words to explain this topic: “Nowadays there is a shortage of women in senior management positions. How do you believe the Global Executive MBA EADA-HHL is going to impact your professional career? Please additionally mention a business woman you admire and explain the reasons.”
The essay has to be written in English.
- A completed MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- High GMAT score (or alternatively a very good result in the EADA-HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship essay
Senior Manager Student Recruitment
Part-time MBA Programs
T +49 341 9851-730
- Global Executive MBA Entrepreneurs Scholarship, HHL Europe, Germany
- Kofi Annan Business School Foundation MBA Fellowship, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- MBA Scholarships, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany
- Endeavour Executive Fellowship, Australia
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Programme, Forest and Nature for Society (FONASO), Europe
- PhD Scholarship in Innovation and New Business Creation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
- PhD Position, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Germany
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- PhD Scholarships in Study of Regional Powers, University of Hamburg, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.