The GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) Exchange Student program is inviting college students to experience and learn about Korean culture. Sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST), GKS Exchange Student program will sponsor individuals interested in gaining personal and professional enrichment through learning in Korea.
Youngsan University, in cooperation with the MEST, invites students from partner universities under a full scholarship. Students will join one of any academic programs of Youngsan University, thus earning credits from the Spring semester to the Fall semester (10 months), 2012. Korea Government will cover the airfare, medical insurance and a scholarship of 800,000 KRW (about USD 600-700) per month, while the tuition fee will be waived by Youngsan University. Students are advised to apply for this program through their home university.
The number of participants: 5 undergraduate students
Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Must maintain their status as a full-time student in their home universities with Youngsan University has established a Student Exchange Agreement.
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate study in their home universities.
- Have a G.P.A of 3.0 in their 1st and 2nd year of undergraduate study.
- Have a good command of spoken and written English or Korean
- Meet the criteria of eligibility for D-2 visa set forth by the Korean Immigration Authority.
- Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
- MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- Business Exchange Scholarship, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- 2012 - 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- 2011 – 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dong-A University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
I’d like to ask about this scholarship.is this scholarship just for the undergraduate student?if already graduate,can he/she apply this programme?coz I’m interest of applying this programme.Thk u 4 ur response
I’d like to ask about this scholarship.
how about the major that we take in this scholarship? is it okey if i choose different major with major that i take before( major at my university now) ?
Application Deadline: 4 January, 2012
O my god I miss this ipportunity….
Can I get second chance?? For this year? T___T
Hope they will open an exchange program again this year, 2013. i really want to study there. Korean culture seems interesting for me. And this program is so helpful for a middle-income-family. thanks scholarshipbank.com for the informations:)
sound interesting. I’m 4th semester economic student. id like to apply, but out of date