The Government of Korea has awarded international students a scholarship called “Global Korea Scholarship“.
If you are interested in applying for the program, you must meet all the requirements stated below:
- International students enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year undergraduate program at the time of application.
- Students whose GPA in the last semester is above 80 out of 100
- Students whose TOPIK score is above 4th grade (students who have already received similar scholarships from the Government of Korea, university or other organizations are not considered)
Application Period: August 23 ~ September 1, 2010
Test: 7 November
Visit official website.
- MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dong-A University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- Global Korea Scholarship Exchange Student Program, Youngsan University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Inje University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Silla University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Master Scholarships, Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Handong Global University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.