Graduate Research Scholarships are available from August 2010 intake onwards on competitive basis. The scholarship is newable annually amouting BND 1,500 per month for a maximum duration of 2 years for Masters by Research and 3 years for Ph.D degree.
Application for Graduate Studies with Graduate Research scholarships are available here. Application forms are also available from the Admission and Student Records Office, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong, BE1410, Negara Brunei Darussalam.
To complete the application, the applicant must submit a proposal for research together with the application form. Applicants are also required to submit a detailed research proposal which is normally expected to include the following topics: proposed title; rationale; aims and methodology; literature review; preliminary bibliography; provisional timetable; provisional table of contents, and an indication of any special requirements for the study.
There are two intakes per academic year – one in Semester I (August) and the other in Semester II (January). The application deadlines are indicated in the table below. Applications received after the deadlines will be considered for the next relevant intake.
Intake: January 2012
Dateline: 31 July 2011
- Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- PhD Scholarship, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Bachelors, Masters, and Phd Scholarships by Brunei Darussalam Government
- PhD Scholarships 2009/2010, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships to Foreign Students
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA
- Khazanah Asia Scholarship for Postgraduate in Collaboration with CIMB Niaga & XL Axiata
- Beasiswa S2 di Malaysia untuk Pelajar Indonesia oleh XL & Yayasan Khazanah
- ASEAN Master Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.