St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2014 - 2015.
The scholarship, which is partly sponsored by the Oxford Journal of Archaeology, is open to all students taking the DPhil in Archaeology (beginning in Michaelmas 2014) at St Cross.
The St Cross Graduate Scholarship covers the cost of the College fee (currently £2,659 per annum) as well as providing an annual stipend of £7000 for the duration of study, tenable for between one and three years coterminous with college fee liability, on condition of successfully completing Transfer of Status.The successful scholar will be guaranteed to have a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course.
The Graduate Scholarship is awarded purely on the basis of academic merit and is tenable at St Cross College only.
Applicants entering into DPhil status in 2014-2015 should apply for a place in the School of Archaeology using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice. The application deadline is Friday 14th March 2014 (the final Graduate Admissions deadline). Everyone who applies for the DPhil in Archaeology and lists St Cross as their first choice of college (and who applies at any time before the final Admissions deadline) will be considered automatically.
For more information, please visit official website: www.stx.ox.ac.uk.
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Paula Soans O’Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.