Graduate School, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
The successful applicants will join Department of Biomedical Engineering (http://web.khu.ac.kr/~bme/) or Department of Biomedical Science (http://www.khbiomed.net/intro/intro04.php) to develop and apply MRI sciences for brain imaging. The students will investigate MRI in normal volunteers and/or clinical patients for perfusion imaging, diffusion imaging, structural imaging, metabolite imaging, or functional imaging.
Entry requirement: An excellent undergraduate degree or similar qualification in physics or related sciences including computer sciences, biomedical engineering, or neuroscience, with a strong background and interest in C++ or MATLAB programming is essential.
Eligibility: Some experience of NMR/MRI would be useful but not essential. In addition, the English language proficiency is necessary. Writing or speaking Korean language is advantages, but not required.
Awards: Research scholarship including tuition is available for the students and part of living expense will be supported.
For further information please visit graduate school website at Kyung Hee University (http://gskh.khu.ac.kr) and send or email your detailed curriculum of vita to Dr Geon-Ho Jahng:
Geon-Ho Jahng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Radiology
East-West Neo Medical Center
School of Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
149 Sangil-dong, Gangdong-gu,
Seoul 134-727 South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Master Scholarships, Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- Global IT Program Korea - Ajou University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.