HALCROW-CH2M HILL Scholarship (MSc in Applied Geomorphology) (2013)
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential.
Type of award
The award will be made in the form of a partial tuition fee waiver.
£3,000 Fee Waiver
The Scholarship is open to UK / EU and non-EU applicants.
Applicants must hold or expect to achieve a first- or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) in geography, geology, engineering or natural sciences. Applicants with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Applicants must have submitted the HALCROW-CH2M HILL scholarship application form by 31 July.
Applicants must also have applied for a place on the MSc in Applied Geomorphology by 31 July.
The application deadline is 31 July.
For further information contact either: Professor Rogers Moore (R.Moore@sussex.ac.uk) or Dr John Barlow (John.Barlow@sussex.ac.uk)
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Climate Change & Development / Policy, University of Sussex, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Draper Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Climate Change Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Sociology and Gender Studies PhD Studentship, University of Sussex, UK
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK
- Sussex Graduate Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.