The Melbourne JD Harold Ford Scholarship is an initiative between the Melbourne Law School, alumni and leading members of the legal profession who shared the vision that law school should be open for all capable students regardless of their financial situation.
Named in honour of Professor Emeritus Harold Ford, former Dean of Melbourne Law School, this scholarship provides a number of selected students with financial support during their JD.
In 2013, up to four scholarships of $15,000 over three years will be available. The scholarship will be paid to the recipient as an annual payment of $5,000. The number and value of the scholarships are subject to the net annual income of the trust from which this scholarship is awarded.
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- Islam and Law in Southeast Asia Fieldwork Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Foundation Studies Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
- Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia
- MMI-CSIRO PhD Materials Science Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.