The Department of the History of Art and Film is pleased to offer two part-fee bursaries for September 2013 entry to one of its two campus based Masters degree programmes.
The bursaries are open to new UK/EU and international applicants. The bursaries are worth £1,000 for UK/EU applicants and £2,000 for international applicants and are payable as a reduction of the course fee. The bursaries are for one year (full-time study) or two years (part-time study); the bursaries are paid pro-rata for part-time study. Applicants must be able to commence their studies in September 2013.
Masters Degrees in Historical Studies
The Department of the History of Art and Film at Leicester is a small, vibrant research community and offers opportunities for advanced study in a wide range of areas.
Two bursaries are available - one each for entry to one of the following Masters degree programmes:
- MA in the Country House in Art, History, and Literature (campus based study only)
- MA in Film and Film Cultures
All applications for a place on one of the two campus based Masters degrees listed above that are received by 31 March 2013 will be considered for these bursaries. There is no need to submit a separate application for these bursaries.
Informal enquiries are welcome - please contact:
MA in the Country House in Art, History, and Literature
Ms. Gemma Mayo, Course Administrator
+44 (0)116 252 2905
MA in Film and Film Cultures
Dr Guy Barefoot, Course Director
+44 (0)116 252 2864
IMPORTANT - In the Fees and Financial Support section of the application, you must state that you wish to be considered for the “September 2013 History of Art and Film Masters Degree Part-Fee Bursaries”
Postgraduate Study at the University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is one of the UK’s leading universities, committed to international excellence through the creation of world changing research and high quality, inspirational teaching. In 2008/2009 we were named the Times Higher Education’s University of the Year, with the judges describing us as “elite without being elitist”.
For more information, please visit official website: www2.le.ac.uk.
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Master Scholarships in English, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Archaeology or Ancient History, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Museum Studies, University of Leicester, UK
- Master in Humanities / Medical Humanities Bursaries, University of Leicester, UK
- MI 35th Anniversary Film Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- MSc Engineering Part-Fee Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
- 4 MA Scholarships for Distance Learning Masters Students, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in History, Classics and Archaeology, University of Edinburgh, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
is there any bursaries for undergraduate programs?
hi Sir/Mom,can i get more info about University of Leicester ? because im very interested in this scholarship, especially at DESIGN ,
now I work as a freelance designer, and previously I worked on a lot of t-shirt printing company,and I would like to deepen the knowledge about the visual design.
I realy want receive more information, please sent the information to my email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )