There is still time to get a scholarship Hubert H Humphrey offered to professionals and middle level of Indonesia to take non-degree programs. This program combines graduate level course for the development of professionalism in the United States (U.S.) for 9 months.
Scholarship applicants are generally required personnel administrator in a position to lead and at least five years experience working in public institutions or private non-profit, including non-governmental organizations (NGOs) committed to community service. In addition Sarjana (S-1) with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (on a scale of 4.00), applicants must have the ITP / Toefl iBT minimum of 525 or IELTS 5.5.
The fields of study are recommended for this scholarship include Food Technology / Agricultural Communication / Journalism, Economic Development Studies, Banking and Finance, Human Resources, Policy Analysis and Public Administration, Management and Technology Policy, Regional and Urban Planning, Management and Public Health Policy, (including education and prevention policies and the spread of HIV / AIDS).
Applicants who are interested must fill out and complete this application form and sent to the office:
AMINEF (The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation)
Balai Pustaka Building, 6th floor,
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4,
The deadline for submitting forms to 30 April 2010.
- Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Study in The Netherlands, StuNed Scholarships for Students from Indonesia
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, University of Twente, Netherlands
- StuNed Master Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands
- Master Scholarship by Dutch Government, StuNed, Netherlands
- Summer School Utrecht Scholarship, Indonesian Young Leaders, Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Fulbright Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Medan 2011
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.