The IDEA Centre is able to fund a number of fees scholarships for the MA in Applied and Professional Ethics for entry in 2013.
Up to six scholarships will be available. These will cover a proportion of the academic fees, mostly up to half the value, more rarely up to the full value. For part-time students (who take the course over two years) the scholarship is subject to review at the end of the first year.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, which will be assessed by considering the candidate’s application to the University and supporting documents, and the interview conducted as part of the admissions process.
The closing date for scholarships applications is 30th June 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
All applicants to the Masters and Postgraduate Diploma degrees in Applied and Professional Ethics are eligible to apply for the scholarships, including international applicants and part-time students.
How to Apply
Anyone wishing to apply for the scholarship must first complete an application to either the MA or PGDip Applied and Professional Ethics. Applicants should indicate on the University online application form that they intend to apply for the IDEA Scholarship.
Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre
University of Leeds
8-12 Fenton Street
Applications must be received by 30th June 2013.
If you have any questions about the scholarships please contact Sarah Gelcich.
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students, University of Leeds, UK
- Academic Fellowships in Clinical and Organisational Ethics, University of Toronto, Canada
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- FMI Ontario Chapter Scholarship, Financial Management Institute of Canada
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society
- Master Scholarships, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.