The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
In addition to the above academic qualifications, the selection panel will also take into account the financial circumstances of applicants to ensure that as far as possible a student’s financial situation does not impede a university education. The scholarships will be awarded to international (non-EU) students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible postgraduate Master’s programme.
Eligible programmes include:
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
The closing date for applications for these scholarships is 1 April 2014.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
A Selection Committee will meet in May 2014 to select the scholarship holders.
The winners of the scholarships will be announced in late May 2014.
For more information, please visit official website: www.ed.ac.uk.
- PhD Studentships in Informatics, School of Computing, Napier University, Edinburgh, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Vienna PhD School of Informatics, Austria
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- PhD Studentships in Computing at Napier University, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Engineering International Master Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Bucher-Fraser Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.