Category: Industry (Sustainable Agriculture), Needs (Financial) and Merit (Academic), Student (Age)
Value: $20,000, the scholarship is provided via two payments; $10,000 paid in 1st year and $10,000 paid in 3rd year
Supported By: Ingleby Farms
Ingleby’s head office is located in Vordingborg, Denmark. However the daily operation is run by the farm managers worldwide, who have hands-on knowledge of how the farms are best managed.
Each Ingleby farm is unique, but united by a shared vision. Ingleby believes in independent, locally relevant farming. At the same time, Ingleby is committed to comercial farming that cares for people and nature.
Ingleby employs approximately 180 highly skilled people worldwide who, with their enthusiasm and hard work, help pursue the Ingleby goal of farming excellence.
The Ingleby Vision
- We believe that good farming can both feed the world and protect the environment
- We therefore want to combine the best of practical, ethical and scientific know-how with good leadership and organisation
- Our farming is sustainable, with true respect for the long-term prospects of the environment, animals and people
- We supply high-quality products to the market
- We perform profitably
- We respect rules and regulations, and behave like good citizens
- our vision is built on open and clear communication throughout our organisation
Requirements and Conditions
Available to Australian and International Students
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age at the commencement of study, have undertaken a minimum of 24 months industry experience before course commencement and have a demonstrated commitment to a career in Agriculture.
Although this scholarship is needs based, no financial information is required to be provided.
Applications Close: Friday 30 September, 2011
Interviews Held: Friday 28 October, 2011
(Interviews for international applicants will be held via phone)
Scholarship Essay Question
Ingleby has a vision where they believe good farming can both feed the world and protect the environment. Do you think this is possible in today’s world? Please explain.
For more information, please visit official website: www.marcusoldham.vic.edu.au.
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- UQ Science International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sripatum International College, Sripatum University, Thailand
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Executive Deans Honours Scholarship, Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia