Inpex Scholarship Foundation – Tokyo is currently opening the 2012 graduate scholarship program for Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) staff who’s interested to pursue Master’s Degree. The general requirements are the applicant must be under 30 years old when applying and the cumulative GPA should be above 3,0. This program is emphasized for natural science based students.
- The payment of school and living expenses will be made to the scholarship students during their study in Japan, based on the Regulation of Scholarship Award of this Foundation.
- School expenses to be paid to the university such as entrance examination fee, entrance fee, tuition fee, etc are all borne by the Foundation.
- Monthly award of Yen 160,000 is given to each student as living expenses including lodging expenses, medical expenses, transportation fee, books, etc. Commuting pass expense is separately borne by the Foundation.
- Air ticket (Jakarta – Tokyo) will be given to the scholarship students when coming to and leaving Japan.
- A scholarship is awarded for up to two years and eight months maximum.
- The payment of the award will commence from the date mentioned in the notification of acceptance and is terminated on the date 30 days after the day of completion of study or research, the date leaving Japan or the expiration of 2 years and 8 months, whichever occurs earlier.
- Fill out the application form (you can get a copy of the application form in OIA UGM).
- 2 photographs 5cm x 3.5cm. One should be attached to the application form and the other with the name written on the backside should not be attached.
- Transcript of academic record issued by the university attended
- Letter of Recommendation addressed to the Foundation from the president or the advisory professor of the graduated university, and/or from the present employer.
- Graduation certificate issued by the university attended.
- Personal history and personal data (CV)
- Health certificate made out by the medical doctor.
- Admission Certificate from the university or other research institute in Japan if already obtained.
- Certificate of TOEFL score.
- Certificate of Japanese language proficiency, if any.
- Return envelope (approx. 23cm x 12cm) with your name and address on the front.
Please submit two copies of these required documents to Office of International Affairs UGM before October 27, 2011.
- Beasiswa Supersemar - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa BUMN Peduli - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa PT. Synergy Engineering - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa Student Exchange, Universitas Gadjah Mada & Kokushikan University, Jepang
- Kizuna Project, Study Visit to Japan
- Beasiswa BNI - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa Bakti BCA - Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Beasiswa Unggulan CIMB Niaga - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa Triputra - Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Beasiswa Studi Bahasa Jepang & Magang - Japan on Track
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.