Ian Potter ’93D has generously created an endowed scholarship fund for Asian nationals who join the MBA Programme on the Asia Campus in Singapore. Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans. The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need.
Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from the above-mentioned regions qualify. Preference will be given to participants from developing countries and candidates who justify financial need.
Essay topic :
Complete Need-based Scholarship application and essay question.
Amount of Award:
Up to €10,000
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Need-based Scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
11 February each year for the July Class (starts August)
22 August each year for the December class (starts January)
For more information, please visit official website: mba.insead.edu.
- Bischoff Family Endowed MBA Scholarship, INSEAD
- MBA Scholarships 2011, INSEAD
- PhD Research Scholarships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore
- Senior High School Full Scholarships in Singapore, UWC Indonesia
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.