- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Subject area: Social Sciences, Business
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award: University
- Deadline for applying: 11/04/2014
The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
The scholarship holder will have demonstrable experience of undertaking business internationally, with evidence of having undertaken managerial roles in at least two non-native countries. They will also have clear plans of how they intend to use their MBA to further develop their engagement with business in different countries.
The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic ability, relevant experience and clarity of future plans as determined by the selection committee.
How to Apply
Please contact Victoria Harold, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer, for more details (email@example.com).
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- MSc in Robotics Scholarship, University of Birmingham, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, University of Birmingham, UK
- Undergraduate Business Scholarships for International Students, Australian Catholic University
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.