Scholarships are open to all subject areas.
Who is eligible:
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University eg. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, bursaries
- Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Candidates must pay their £2000 deposit by 1st June 2011, to be eligible to receive their scholarship.
- Candidates can apply direct or be nominated by a School or College at Swansea or by a regional representative
- Deadline for application 1st July 2011
How to Apply:
Scholarship applications can be submitted from the 1st February 2011.
Candidates can apply:
- Direct to the International Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through a regional representative/agent nominated by the International Office
- Through Swansea’s academic Schools
All candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea before applying for an International Scholarship. Please attach a transcript detailing your courses and grades.
Contact: Contact the International Office at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1792 602365
- Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates, Swansea University, UK
- Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, Swansea University, UK
- BSc Professional Nursing Studies Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Microbiology, Swansea University, UK
- MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Postgraduate Taught Masters International Scholarships, Aston University, UK
- Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.