The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education is part of our efforts to promote programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn, and exchange experiences in the United States.
The EducationUSA center invites Indonesian students to participate actively in the International Education Week event. We encourage the participation of all individuals and institutions interested in international education and exchange activities, including schools, colleges and universities, embassies, international organizations, businesses, associations, and community organizations.
Tuesday, November 15 (08.30 – 14.30): Discover Yourself and Study in the USA
It will cover General information about Study in the USA, Community College + Transfer Programs, Liberal Arts Programs, IBT TOEFL, Revised GRE, U.S. Visa Information
Wednesday, November 16 (09.00 – 15.00): Financing Your Study by Scholarships
It will cover Fulbright and Other Related Scholarships, Indonesian Institute of International Education (IIEF) Scholarships, US Agency for International Development (USAID) Scholarships, Athletic Scholarships, Other scholarship programs
Thursday, November 17 (08.00 – 14.30): Career Path: What your future look like
It will cover Medical School, Film Academy, Engineering, Science and Technology, Social Studies, Education, Law, Nursing, Art, Communication, Journalism, What Career for Today and The Future
Friday, November 18 (08.00 – 14.30): Workshop on How to Write a Good Statement of Purpose and American Academic Papers, and Note Taking Skills
It will cover on How to Write a Good Statement of Purpose, How to Write American Academic Papers, The Importance of Note Taking
AMINEF (American Indonesian Exchange Foundation)
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, Lt. 3 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Telp.: 021-52962138; 52962139 ext. 300-303
Wednesday, November 16 (14:00 – 17:00): Opportunity to Study in the USA
YPPIA (Yayasan Pengembangan Persahabatan Indonesia-Amerika)
Jalan Dr. Mansur III No. 1-A Medan 20121
Phone: (061) 75058770 (061) 821-1074 Fax: (061) 821-1240
THIS EVENT IS FREE!
For more information, please visit official website: www.educationusa.or.id.
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA
- Presentasi Program Beasiswa AMINEF, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
- FULBRIGHT - FREEPORT - AMINEF Indonesia, Master & Doctoral Grants, USA
- Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master of Science & Technology Initiative Degree Program, AMINEF, USA
- Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Fulbright Master & PhD Agricultural Scholarships, USAID
- Seminar Beasiswa Fulbright 2013 di Universitas Surabaya
- Fulbright International Science & Technology Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA