We have a number of excellence scholarships available for those wishing to study in any of the five schools within the Faculty of Engineering.
Who is eligible?
Any potential student who has been offered a place on any of the postgraduate masters courses within the Faculty of Engineering. You must also be liable to pay full fees at the international rate of £16,200.
How are they awarded?
How much are they worth?
£5,000 for full time international fee paying students
How many are available?
- School of Civil Engineering - 5
- School of Computing - 3
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering - 6
- School of Mechanical Engineering - 5
- School of Process, Environmental and Materials Engineering - 5
30 June 2012 (for entry in 2012), successful applicants will be notified within two weeks of the deadline and must respond accepting the scholarship within 14 days.
For more information, please visit official website: www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk.
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students, University of Leeds, UK
- IDEA Applied and Professional Ethics Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Scholarships, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK
- Partial Undergraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- Partial Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science, Technology and Engineering, La Trobe University, Australia
- School of Engineering International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.