The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees, which for September 2013 entry are £17,000.
These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at The University of Manchester, up to a maximum of four years, and subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
Eligibility and Selection:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their High School final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- Extra curricular activities may also be taken in to account such as contribution to activities in your School or community, this information will be taken from the Personal Statement included on the UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester as their firm choice by 30 June 2013, for entry in September 2013.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by 30 August 2013.
For further advice and information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Bursaries, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.eee.manchester.ac.uk.