Applications to this scholarship are open to all international fee-paying students who:
- Hold an unconditional offer to the INTO UEA International Foundation pathway in Humanities and Law
- And intend to progress onto the LLB Law degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
The International Foundation programme lasts for three terms and there are two start dates available: September 2013 and January 2014.
All unsuccessful applications for the Law International Foundation Scholarship will be considered for the general Humanities and Law International Foundation Scholarship.
Successful completion of the International Foundation programme (subject to meeting the specified course requirements) leads to direct entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree course at the University of East Anglia.
Award title: University of East Anglia Law International Foundation Scholarship.
Number of awards: 1 scholarship is available for either September 2013 or January 2014.
Value of award:
£13,450 over two years
- 50% of the scholarship amount will be deducted from the International Foundation course fees.
- 50% of the scholarship amount will be deducted from the first year of your undergraduate degree fees upon successful progression to the LLB Law degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
How to apply:
Apply for the International Foundation pathway in Humanities and Law at INTO University of East Anglia.
Once you have received an unconditional offer to study with us, please complete the essay question at the end of this pack and return it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Deadlines for submission:
For September 2013 entry, the deadline is Monday 1 July 2013. All scholarship applications received by this date will be considered and successful candidates will be notified by Monday 15 July 2013.
For January 2014 entry, the deadline is Monday 18 November 2013. All scholarship applications received by this date will be considered and successful candidates will be notified by Monday 25 November 2013.
For more information, please visit official website: cdn.intohigher.com.
- Sato International Scholarship Foundation (SISF), Japan
- Mazda Foundation Research Grants, Australia
- Bischoff Family Endowed MBA Scholarship, INSEAD
- Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK
- Sato International Scholarship Foundation, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Master Scholarships, BBVA Foundation, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- Graduate Degree Fellowships, East-West Center, University of Hawaii, USA
- Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.