An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
2) Must have IBT score of 80 (CBT 210 or PBT 550) or higher.
3) Must have superior CGPA
3. Send the documents listed below by e-mail to (gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr)
1) CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data and so on
2) A copy of a transcript
3) A copy of graduation certificate
4) A copy of english test score sheet such as iBT, cBT, pBT or IELTS
4. Application Schedule (http://global.chosun.ac.kr/admission)
Classification: Spring Semester, 2011
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2010 - Dec 3, 2010
Admission Notice: Dec 30, 2010
Registration Deadline: Feb 11, 2011
First day of class: Mar 2, 2011
1) Financial support for tuition and registration fees, except non-refundable application fee of 100,000 KRW(approximately $90).
2) Financial support for the living expenses
1) Every admitted student may live in university housing (dormitory).
For further information you can contact Prof. G.S.Choi, SoC Design Lab., Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., Chosun University, GwangJu, Korea.
Homepage: http://asic.chosun.ac.kr, Tel.: +82-62-230-7716, Cellular: +82-10-4324-9864, e-mail: gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr
- Graduate Student Position, Dept of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chosun University, Korea
- Master & PhD Positions, Mobile Computing Lab, Chosun University, South Korea
- Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- International High Achiever Scholarships, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea