Cardiff Law School offers two types of scholarship to international students (excluding students from the European Union): first, a £1,000 Entrance Bursary to those who achieve excellence at A-level or the equivalent; and second, Merit Scholarships to those who achieve outstanding academic performance whilst studying on the LLB programme at Cardiff. Terms and conditions for the awards are detailed below.
Who is eligible for the award of an Entrance Bursary?
A £1,000 Entrance Bursary will be awarded to all students (EU not included) who enrol in the first year of the M100 LLB programme as full fee-paying students of international fee status, having achieved AAA at A-level or the local equivalent. Students whose fees are paid by a sponsor are not eligible for this bursary.
Who is eligible for a Merit Scholarship?
The Merit Scholarships are available to first and second year undergraduate students who are enrolled on the M100 LLB programme as full fee-paying students of international fee status. Students whose fees are paid by a sponsor are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK
- Master Scholarships in Journalism, Cardiff University, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Engineering, Cardiff University, UK
- Cardiff School of History, Archaeology & Religion Master Studentships, UK
- Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships, UK
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK
- Cardiff University President’s Research Scholarship in Advanced Neuroimaging Methods, UK
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships 2010, UK
- Partial Scholarships for Indonesian Students, London School of Commerce, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.