Public focus on the cyber security field is growing all over the world. Estonia is well-known for its eagerness to put novel IT-solutions into everyday use. It is a pioneer in electronic identity, electronic voting, and vigorous in adopting mobile technology, online banking and electronic government services.
The international Master´s program in Cyber Security aims at providing students with the skills in all aspects of the security of information systems, offering the possibility to specialize in either the technological or organisational aspects, or a combination of both. The program will provide the specialized knowledge and professional skills needed in a career path leading to high-end technical roles (e.g. security analyst, architect or research engineer) or managerial roles (e.g. project/team leader or technology officer).
Students accepted to the programme can apply for special scholarship. A stipend of 2550 EUR per year will be granted to some students based on academic results. Scholarships are also available from TUT Development Fund, founded in 1991. The aim of this fund is to collect and share contributions between the University students and Estonian entrepreneurs. Development Fund keeps a close contact with TUT alumni and maintains collaboration with numberous key figures in the Estonian business world.
Additional information can be found at www.ip.ttu.ee
HOW TO APPLY
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Science, Engineering or a related field.
1. Filled out application form
- Notarized/attested copy of a secondary education certificates/diplomas and notarized/attested copy of the transcript of records/mark list (if these documents are not in English, please provide notarized translation).
- Notarized/attested copy of a Bachelor’s degree diploma and notarized/attested copy of the transcript of records (if these documents are not in English, please provide notarized translation.)
- Copies of the identification pages of passport
- 2 passport size photos (4×5cm) with light background
- Receipt/cheque of non-refundable application fee for 40 EUR
- Non-native English speakers are required to present a copy of TOEFL/IELTS score report. Required IELTS score: 5,0 and above. The TOEFL test score should not be less than 500 (173 computer based, 61 ITP). TUT TOEFL code nr is 8665.
3. Send application form together with the above listed attachments to International Study Center at Tallinn University of Technology.
International Study Center
Tallinn University of Technology
Ehitajate tee 5
Phone: +372 620 2022
Fax: +372 620 2020
Email: study[ at ]ttu.ee
More info about the programme:
Prof. Tanel Tammet, Program director
Institute of Computer Science
Tallinn University of Technology
For more information regarding the scholarships, please visit:
- Master and PhD Scholarships, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Master of Software Engineering Scholarships, University of Tartu, Estonia
- PhD Positions in Computer Science, Dalian University of Technology, China
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems, Newcastle University, UK
- PhD Studentships, Internet Commerce Security Laboratory, University of Ballarat, Australia
- Erasmus Mundus International Master Scholarship 2010 in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe
- Nuclear Security Fellowship, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard University, USA
- Excellence Scholarships for PhD in Global Food Security, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Master Scholarships in Terrorism and International Security Studies, Universitas Indonesia