Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School.
- Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program.
- Have a minimum IELTS or equivalent for the Master by Coursework: 7.0 IELTS with no band below 6.0;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship.
Conditions of Award
The Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarship is worth AU$10,000 payable in two equal instalments in late March and late August in the first year of study. Applicants will be assessed on their entry scores to the degree and other measures of merit, including the personal statement.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis that the student will commence study in the academic year for which it is offered, and for the program in which a place has been offered in the Sydney Law School.
The scholarship is limited to one year.
Applications Close: 17 January 2014
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Cancer Epidemiology (Gynaecological Cancers), University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Plant Biochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.