Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International full-time MBA candidates in the form of various types of scholarships, contributions and competitions. All scholarships and tuition fee contributions are merit-based and are calculated over the €26,000 fee (excludes university taxes and books).
TOTAL MBA TUITION FEE: 26,000 (+ 1,700 € University Fees and 1000€ books and case studies)
To be considered for any financial aid, please submit your application along with the Financial Aid request. Decisions regarding the awarding of financial aid will be made at each deadline: 15th July, 15th September, 15th November and 15th January.
Scholarships are merit-based and priority is given to early bird applications.
General Scholarships and Financial Aid
The following financial aid is offered by MIP:
- General merit-based scholarships covering up to 25% of the tuition fee and in some cases up to 50%.*
- Special country-based contributions covering up to 50% of the tuition fee
* In some cases, scholarship recipients may be assigned a special project and required to work at the school for a maximum of 8 hours per week.
The following financial aid is offered by Politecnico di Milano through the two Alumni Associations:
- ASP - Alta Scuola Politecnica (up to 50%)
- UNITECH (up to 50%)
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record
- GMAT/GRE score
- Results of the MBA selection process
N.B. The criteria for provision of scholarships may change from year to year and is left up to the school’s discretion. In order to apply for these, students must fill all of the application form including the financial aid form.
Candidates are entitled to take advantage of only ONE type of financial aid offered by MIP and its collaborators.
For more information, please visit official website: www.mip.polimi.it.
- MSc Scholarships at Alta Scuola Politecnica, Italy
- Masters Scholarships, POLIdesign, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Master in Fashion Direction Scholarships, Milano Fashion Institute, Italy
- Master of Science (MSc) Scholarships in Engineering or Art, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Fashion, Design, Visual Communication & Management, Istituto Europeo di Design, Italy & Spain
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy
- MSc Scholarships in Engineering or Architecture at Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business for Women, MIB School of Management, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
Good morning, I’m herlina studied at bogor agricultural university and I want to get MBA with scholarship, how can I do? Thanks
how i can get this scholarship!!
Hello, good morning. I’m yudhis. I live in indonesia and studied at university diponegoro (agricultur animal). I want to get MBA with schoolarship. How can I do? Thanks
@ all: well first of all, to get the scholarship u guys need to visit the official website (the address on the bottom of the information page), to post a question here is simply useless. u guys can read cant u? geez.
My name is Kemi from Nigeria. How do i get scholarship 4 Msc
My name is Kemi from Nigeria. How do i get scholarship 4 Msc?
Hw much is the fees
RT @si_dogol: @ all: well first of all, to get the scholarship u guys need to visit the official website (the address on the bottom of the information page), to post a question here is simply useless. u guys can read cant u? geez.
This is hilarious. )
I’m dian. I live in indonesia and studied at university of lampung (civil engineering). I want to get MBA with schoolarship.
I’m hadi. I live in indonesia and studied economic. I want to get this scoolarship but how to get it?
Hi, I’m fitria. I want to know what is the financial aid mentioned above mean? What kind of financial aid? Could you please give us the direction or more explanation about financial aid or the example. Why is it necessary to submit the financial aid? Thank you for your attention.
Dear Sir and Madam,
I would like to study at your University in 2013, I have graduated my hight education already and I am a bachelor this time in accordance to my Russian diploma (faculty the finance and credit, economic department). I want to confirm my Russian diploma in your country. The questions:
1.Could I receive a scholarship at your University?
2.Could I study in other faculty at your University? I mean not like mine faculty(because I have works experience by Manager already in my country, and it will be better, if I could prolong my studying in Management department.
3.Could you advice where can I find the total information about all documentation and dates of applying for the sending in 2013.
Thanks a lot, in advance!
Western Siberia, Surgut town, Tyumen region
Email: Vladimiroil@mail.ru or Aviajetmaster@yandex.ru
Dear sir/ma,am from nigeria,i had HND in Accountancy.i want to use to get degree in the field and MSC OR MBA also in same field.how can get scholarship to pursue this mission.thank