The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management (International)
The International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management (International) is a prestigious award for students with an excellent academic background.
- Award value: £2,000
- Term: One-off award towards one year Masters fees, non-renewable. September intake only.
- Quantity: Two
- Eligible courses: MSc in Human Resource Management (International)
- Application type: Application is by scholarship essay
Scholarship Essay Requirements
- Title: How could the study of ‘Human Resource Management and Development’ at the University of Gloucestershire support your career and personal development?
- Length: 1,000 words
- Comments: Please mark your essay “International Merit Scholarship for HRM”
Deadline: Friday 5 July 2013
For more information, please visit official website: www.glos.ac.uk.
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- PhD Research Assistanships in Coupled Human - Natural Systems Modeling, Arizona State University, USA
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Master Degree Scholarship by USAID, USA
- The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
im so interest to this scholarship. i wish i can get it.
but ,, where should I send my essay ?
give me more informations about this scholarship by email or something else
i really interest with this scholarship
hello i’m tharen. i really interested with this scholarship. can you give me more information about this scholarship?
please reply to my email.
thank you before
it is a great job that you are doing of awarding scholarships
i’m really interest about this scholarship , i need more information about this ,,, can you give more information scholarship to my email ?
the official website doesn’t work as well. So I can’t open the website page. I hope it can be risk as soon as possible
the link has been corrected. please check now
Hi I am interested to apply, where should I send the essay to?
I Need to study in this university pls help me.
Hi admin, can I get email address to send application for this scholarship? Thanks before