The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that three awards of up to £17,000 are to be made available to three outstanding candidates who wish to undertake a one year taught Masters or Masters by Research programme in any field of study for 2014/15 entry.
- 3 awards of up to £17,000 (pounds sterling) to be offered to successful candidates eligible to pay overseas tuition fee rates for entry in 2014.
- No separate application form required.
- Admissions tutors in departments will nominate their most outstanding candidates for nomination
- Nominated candidates may be asked to submit a brief candidacy statement for the award
- To be eligible to be considered for the award, applications for graduate study should be received by 15th March 2014.
Each award, totalling a maximum of £17,000, will be credited towards the successful candidates’ tuition fees.
There is no separate application process for this award, however candidates shortlisted by admissions tutors in the departments to which the candidates have applied will be invited to complete an candidacy statement to support why they merit the award above other candidates.
Graduate School Enquiries:
Tel: +44 (0)24 7657 5533
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 4170
Forms, Policies and Procedures Library
- PhD Studentships, Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (DIMAP), University of Warwick, UK
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
- Master Scholarships in Complex Systems Science, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Studentship, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, UK
- PhD Studentships in Molecular Dynamics and/or Monte-Carlo Simulations of an Ion-channel, University of Warwick, UK
- WMG Master Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
- Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship, University of Warwick, UK
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships - MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR)
- The Science@Leuven Scholarship, Faculty of Science K.U.Leuven, Belgium
- Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.