The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students:
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2014 entry. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2014 entry.
Who can apply?
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Applicants are required to submit a short essay of up to 350 words.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is Friday 13th June, 2014.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.
- International Taught Postgraduate Scholarships 2010, Bristol University, UK
- MSc in Transport Planning Scholarships, University of the West of England, UK
- International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- Graduate Research Scholarships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Postgraduate Taught Masters International Scholarships, Aston University, UK
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience Honours Scholarship, University of Queensland, Australia
- Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.