The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013
NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Freie Universität Berlin, with its partners, the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Berlin-Buch (MDC), the Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) and the Deutsche Rheuma-Forschungszentrum Berlin (DRFZ).
With over 45 internationally recognized research groups, NeuroCure offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
Fellowships are available in the following subject areas:
- Molecular mechanisms of nervous system development and function
- Mechanisms of neural damage and cellular age
- Endogenous brain protection
- Nervous system regeneration
- Crosstalk between nervous and immune system
- Developmental disturbances
- Synaptic plasticity
For more details go to Medical Neurosciences: http://www.medical-neurosciences.de/en/program/phd/
How to apply: Send a full CV, two academic references and a personal statement of your interest in this program to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 7 January 2013. Short-listed applicants will be invited to a Skype interview in February; the final interview will take place in March 2013.
Queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit official website: www.neurocure.de.
- The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences, University of New South Wales, Australia
- PhD in Psychology and Social Neurosciences, La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Doctoral Fellowships in Psychology, International Max Planck Research School, Germany
- PhD Fellowships, Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- Doctoral Fellowships in Industrial Biotechnology, Germany
- International Climate Protection Fellowships, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany
- Doctoral Fellowships, Topology of Technology, Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany
- Visiting Fellowships in History and Sociology, Bielefeld University, Germany