International PhD Programme in Biomolecular Technology of Proteins (BioToP) at the Vienna Institute of BioTechnology of BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
21 PhD Student Positions
BioToP offers an inter- and multi-disciplinary research-based doctoral education at the interface of basic and applied science in the field of protein biotechnology.
BioToP offers a challenging scientific environment with state-of-the- art facilities and provides comprehensive and thorough up-to-date research training in the fields of:
- structure-function analysis, engineering and design of proteins
- protein synthesis, targeting and post-translational modifications
- expression systems and cell factories
- bioinformatics and molecular modelling
The BioToP-specific educational programme comprises lectures, seminars and instructional courses that complement the research work in the participating groups.
Highly qualified and motivated students of any nationality are invited to apply for the 3-year studentships. Funding will be according to the salary scheme of the Austrian Science Fund. Additionally students will receive funding for research stays abroad and for the participation at international conferences.
Further information on research projects as well as application guidelines and forms are available at: http://biotop.boku.ac.at
Application deadline: May 15, 2010
- Postdoctoral on Protein Refolding, Austrian Centre of Industrial Biotechnology, Austria
- PhD Fellowship in Biomolecular Sciences and Mass Spectrometry, University of Southern Denmark
- PhD Research Assistanships in Coupled Human - Natural Systems Modeling, Arizona State University, USA
- Postdoctoral Position, Department of Biological Chemistry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
- Bachelor, Master, Doctoral and Postdoctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Russian Federation Government
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria
- PhD Studentships in the Biomolecular Electronics Research Laboratory, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 Master Scholarship in Animal Breeding and Genetics, Europe
- Adrian Lee Travel Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia