The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of several highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich. Each program offers research and education opportunities in a stimulating international environment for ambitious students who wish to work towards a Ph.D. degree. Accepted students perform their research project in one of the participating research groups of their favorite program, according to their scientific interest. Advanc ed teaching and training courses are offered throughout the curriculum. The program language is English throughout. Ph.D. studies usually last 3-4 years.
Applicants must hold or anticipate receiving a Master’s degree or equivalent from a university in a relevant field before starting the Ph.D. program. Applicants accepted for the program will have to register with either the University of Zurich or ETH Zurich, depending on the affiliation of their future research group.
To apply: Our web pages provide detailed information for submission of application.
Please refer to the guidelines as we only take into consideration applications received in the required format.
For further information please contact the LSZGS administrator:
Life Science Zurich Graduate School
Dr. Susanna Bachmann
University of Zurich
Institute of Molecular Biology
Fax: ++41 44 635 68 61
For more information, please visit official website: www.lifescience-graduateschool.ch.
- PhD Position on Weather Insurance Design Project at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- PhD Position (Open Source Software), ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Master Scholarship 2010 in the Science of Animal-Derived Foods, Erasmus Mundus Food of Life, Europe
- Sawiris Doctoral Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Switzerland Scholarships | Beasiswa Swiss
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, IMD Switzerland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.