Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the School of Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide £15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
Project Title: An exploration of lower limb problems in young adults
Musculoskeletal problems in young people are common and consume considerable health resources. To date there has been limited focus on the aetiology and natural history of these disorders. Studies have in the main focused on older people because of the societal cost of disability. However there is some evidence that musculoskeletal disorders of the lower limb in young adults may be associated with longer term problems. This PhD programme will take an epidemiological approach to investigating the prevalence of, incidence of and risk factors for lower limb problems in young adults.
Applicants should have, or expect to receive a qualification equivalent to a high class UK honours degree.
Informal project related enquiries may be directed to Paola Dey email email@example.com Tel 01772 892782
Application Forms can be found at: www.uclan.ac.uk/studentships
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Studentship in Occupational Epidemiology, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- MA Studentships, School of Journalism, Media and Communication, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- International PhD Scholarships in Electronic & Digital Art, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- PhD Scholarships “Women in Education, Faith Schools”, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- International PhD Scholarship, School of Built & Natural Environment, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- International PhD Scholarship in Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- The Government of India Scholarships for Indonesian Students
- The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.