The Faculty of Arts offers scholarships to outstanding international students undertaking a postgraduate coursework program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Sydney. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the whole degree program in which the applicant is enrolled.
Scholarships will be available for all postgraduate coursework Master degree programs in the Faculty of Arts.
- have received an unconditional offer of admission to a Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Sydney. This means that applicants must have met the Faculty’s English language requirements, as well as academic admission requirements. For more information on English language requirements, please visit the International Office website.
- have a minimum of 7.0 IELTS (overall) or equivalent if they are from a non-English speaking background
- be commencing postgraduate study at the University for the first time
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia
- NOT be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship
Applicants will appreciate that there is strong competition for these scholarships. Selection is based on academic merit, including excellent results in the applicant’s English language test. Applicants should provide a statement regarding why they want to undertake their chosen program at the University of Sydney, and what they hope to achieve following graduation. Please note: It is very important that applicants make clear the degree for which they are applying.
These scholarships exempt students from the international student tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships (IPCS), University of Sydney, Australia
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- Law International LLM Master Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.