The IPRS (previously referred to as the Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scheme) and LTUFRRS awards are open to international students who want to study a higher degree by research at a Master’s or PhD level. The EIPRS are funded by the Australian Government and approximately 300 scholarships are awarded nationally each year. In 2008 40 LTUFRRS will be available for commencing research candidates.
Both scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are designed to cover tuition fees for a period of two years for a Master’s by Research degree and three years for a Doctoral (PhD) degree.
The closing date for these scholarships is 30 September for students who wish to begin their studies the following year.
Scholarship recipients must be ready to start no later than 30 June in the year after application. Please note also that scholarship offers will be made conditional on evidence of English language proficiency.
International students may apply for this scholarship when they apply for admission to La Trobe University. A separate application form is not required, although applicants should note that they may be required to submit further documentation on request (e.g. thesis chapter/s in English translation).
Applicants who are currently studying on a scholarship sponsored by AusAID or have just completed study on such a scholarship are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the EIPRS.
Applicants for the EIPRS are also advised to apply for a La Trobe Postgraduate Research Scholarship (LTUPRS)
For more information, please visit official website: www.latrobe.edu.au.
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia
- La Trobe Business School Masters by Coursework Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe Business School MBA Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES), La Trobe University, Australia
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of Management, La Trobe University, Australia