International Research Scholarships
Open to all international fee paying students applying for a full-time Masters by research or PhD course starting in 2014. Award deducted from tuition fees.
- Award value: 3 x 30% scholarships
- Term: Valid for 1 year only.
- Quantity: 3
- Eligible courses: All research courses, Masters and PhD level.
Complete the scholarship application form. Please note that you must have applied for one of our courses before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: Friday 13 June 2014
Please note the following:
- To be eligible for these scholarships and bursaries students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to these terms and conditions.
For information on any of our scholarships please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit official website: www.glos.ac.uk.
- MBA Scholarships, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- PhD Scholarships at University of Teesside, UK
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- University of Brighton International Research Scholarships, UK
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- International Postgraduate Research Scheme (IPRS), La Trobe University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.