International Scholarship is offered once each trimester and is available to full-time students who are not U.S. citizens. It is offered to eligible students enrolled in the College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or the College of Chiropractic, Northwestern Health Sciences University.
Awards are available each trimester:
- $500.00 (USD) each to Canadian students
- $1,000.00 (USD) each to international students
- Citizen (or equivalent) of a country other than the U.S.
- Not eligible for U.S. federal loans
- Enrolled full time
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 from the trimester preceding the award
Students are notified by email when applications become available in the third month of each trimester. To apply, complete an application.
Recipients are notified by email the first week of the trimester in which scholarships are awarded.
For more information, please visit official website: www.nwhealth.edu.
- Arryman Fellows - Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF)
- AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, Northwestern University, USA
- Curtin Health Science - English Language Bridging Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
- Health Sciences & Medicine Honours Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- PhD Studentships, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, UK
- Dr John Woolcott Undergraduate Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK
- PhD Scholarship in GIS and Health, National Centre for Geocomputation, NUI Maynooth, Ireland
- Bachelor, Master, Doctoral and Postdoctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Russian Federation Government
- BSc Professional Nursing Studies Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
How can for following this scholarship?
I hope I can get this scholarship. I need this because my parents can not pay for my college. I really like all about medical and health. if I can, I wanna be a doctor. thank you